AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

Who Da Bo$$. AMV Greece 2nd IC

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Другие конкурсные темы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Minstrel

Переводчик
Рега: 21.06.2007
Страна: Украина

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 10, 2016 11:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Who Da Bo$$. AMV Greece 2nd IC Ответить с цитатой

Леди и джентльмены, добро пожаловать на Who Da Bo$$ , второй IC от AMVGreece!

КТО ПОЛУЧИТ ПРИЗ? КТО БУДЕТ СЛЕДУЮЩИМ БОССОМ?

Сроки проведения: полночь (UTC+02:00) 25 марта - полночь (UTC+02:00) 27 марта. На создание и подачу работ у авторов будет 3 дня.
25 марта будут выложены музыкальные подборки для всех категорий.
Клип нужно сделать на один из этих треков!
Можно участвовать в одиночку или в группе. Предусмотрены раздельные зачеты для соло-клипов и МЕПов.

Категории:
Best Solo
Best Collab/MEP
Best Action
Best Romance/Drama
Best Comedy/Fun
Best Horror/Psyche
Best Dance
Best Gmv
Best Overall

Судьи:

Правила
Минимальная продолжительность клипа – 1:30.
Допустимые исходники – аниме, манга, игры и В ЭТОМ ГОДУ МОЖНО ИСПОЛЬЗОВАТЬ МУЛЬТИКИ!
(Примечание: допустима любая неяпонская анимация, если в ней не присутствуют эротические сцены).
Пожалуйста, никаких логотипов в видео.
Используйте только треки из предоставленных подборок.

Судейство:
Ссылки на готовые работы отправляйте в личку ZoroIttoryu. НЕ УКАЗЫВАЙТЕ СВОЙ НИК В КЛИПЕ! Ни в самом клипе, ни в названии файла. Клип можно загрузить на любой файлообменник, только ПОЖАЛУЙСТА, НЕ ИСПОЛЬЗУЙТЕ SENDSPACE
Почему? Потому что участие в конкурсе будет анонимным. Строго запрещено выкладывать клип в свободный доступ до завершения судейства, чтобы не обнародовать его авторство. После завершения конкурса мы откомментируем все работы.

Призы:
Авторы работ, занявших 1, 2 и 3 места в общем зачете, получат эксклюзивные призы от аниме-магазина AnimeHouse.gr. Участникам из-за рубежа призы будут отправлены по почте.

ЧТОБЫ ЗАРЕГИСТРИРОВАТЬСЯ, ОСТАВЬТЕ ПОСТ В ЭТОЙ ТЕМЕ: http://amvgreece.forumgreek.com/t48-amvgreece-ic-who-da-bo-edition

Работы, не соответствующие данным правилам, будут дисквалифицированы.

Если есть вопросы, задавайте в комментариях.

Удачи!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
kemaxto

Частый гость
Рега: 31.01.2010
Страна: Россия

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 10, 2016 2:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ООО анонимный конкурс !!!
Это что новенькое..................

Постоянный гость
Рега: 15.10.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 10, 2016 5:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

kemaxto, наши уже проводили пару лет подряд Skirmish и до них были баттлы, так что ничего нового.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Youtube ICQ Number
Lion0608

Заядлый
Рега: 04.11.2011

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Мар 11, 2016 4:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Cудьи - приглашенные Варяги...
Kinopoisk
Facebook

Car Salesman: Say. Are you fellows drinking?
Duke: Not me. We're responsible people.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
zhulkatala

Новичок
Рега: 23.08.2015

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 12, 2016 12:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ищу +4 чтобы мепом в драму ворваться
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Youtube
RaZor

Регулярный посетитель
Рега: 24.03.2009

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 16, 2016 10:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Может пойти не знаю очень давно не ходил на IC

Постоянный гость
Рега: 19.06.2011

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 17, 2016 1:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

вот это повороты, даже Разор вернулся, ничосе
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Youtube
RaZor

Регулярный посетитель
Рега: 24.03.2009

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Мар 19, 2016 3:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Так ладно ищю пару кто хочет пойти отпишитесь в ЛС

Частый гость
Рега: 17.02.2011

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 12, 2016 5:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Не прошло и 10 лет Very Happy

wiithout further delay , since we are also are late on the schedule blame me and my health problems,my apologies but we finally ready to announce the results for the ic

OVERALL RANKINGS
Recovery 190 points
Amnesia 174
Headstrong 168

Nada 150
Till the end 145
attitude 144
Beast 143
Lost bond 142
not a moment since 141
tennis court 140
sumorfel 139
awakening 138
Nameless heroes 137
first love 136
goodlife 134
man with a mission 128
cosmos 127
pursuit 126
who 122
prayer,death,remembrance of the bloody vampire 120
destroy yoursself 119
mind corners 117
the ayakshis blade 116
I am givin you all 102
mercy 101
Destroy yourself 88
Last place 85
Dream in a sleep 65

My feedback:
Nameless heroes : I really liked what you tried to pull of , it was good overall
though a bit monotonous and there was lack of conception and originality , and some unsync issues in some parts(mainly the action one)

Amnesia : this was a splendin job top notch atmosphere and great scene selection
one thing i dont like its that its random , you ust put the good scene from lot of animes, if it had a concept it woul be better

Attitude: i really liked the idea and your lyric sync was so on point , deffenetily one of the best videos for me
the only thing i didnt like was that there was a lot o issues that could be fixed with some fx

Awakening : i really liked the sync mostly throughout the video , it was a cool video but try to lessen
the usage of hardcuts ,also at some points could be look more clear

Beast: when the video begun i was like sick action the best one , after the mid section , i was like whyyyy
you starte so good syncing and t hen somewhere after that you lost it

Cosmos: i cant say i didnt enoy it it was a good try but yeah just random opening usage lacks a lot of originality
some transitioning p roblems and also some fx cold be used Razz

Destroy yourself 1: the video was not bad overall , try to not put overlays when there is no need for it(doesnt look good)
also some unsyncing issues ,but not bad none the less, also could be a bit more dynamic

Destroy yourself 2 : you should use a lot more scenes in an action amv instead of ut sync the beats with flashes
the pancrops are too rough , try to smoothen them a bit (mainly lesser the rotation),also the coloru corection doesnt look that natural Razz

Dream in a sleep : while you had a nice concept(except t he random begining/ Tongue)
, the editing overall was not that good, you should have synced more in the song
, and maybe try to put some transitioning and fx, and pans

First love : the romantic and emotional part was strong in here , i could def see a story going on which is impotant for me, the sync was lost at some points , and some transitioning wasnt that good, but overall good job

Good like: same as previously i could really see a story , i think the sync was sligtly better in this one , but the lack of fx and transitioning beyond crossfades and cuts i think killed it in the ranks (also why the action scene TT_TT)

Headstrong: this was def best action in the ic , first part was really cool, nice fx usage,correct sync( could be better) some movements not that clear but i think it was the best track
2nd track i think this was the best synced part you eally felt the music but yeah it seems lucklaster to the previous heavily fx used part ( also the particles overlay looks bad dont use it ;P)
3rd track the sync was lost at some points ( going for the blacn and white doesnt really fit the action theme things, that much also seems lucklaster in way of transition and f in previous ones
4th track the sync was good aswell , the things i dint like was the chromatic abrevition t some points aka rgb split ,try to lessen the rough usage of that much shakes/twitch
5th track ws not bad sync wise , it was more clear than the previous ones , coul work a bit more in transitioning and fx
last track one of the better tracks in the mep the sync and fx usage was on point the only thing i didnt really liked was the rough/twitch moves again at some points

Last place: while it had really cool sync , even some internal WHYYYYYY random openings, this video could be really good if it wasnt for random scenes to destroy the atmosphere( i like tha booty btw Wink)

lost bond : it was a nicely composed video both sync wise and transitioning /fx using , only thing i didnt like it was missing dynamics,and missing a concept Razz( you could try to focus in one character maybe)

I am giving you all : i can really see that you tried hard to put a lot of technical work , but overusing it ended being been bad, the fx wasnt that wellmade, an it ended up killing the atmosphere an the dynamicism of the video,
try doing the video very basic (good basic video) and then put fx

Man with a mission : sync was on point even some internal here and there thought it was too random,without any usge of fx Razz and only hardcuts ;P
but not bad at all i liked the video . but it got killed in the ranks due to missing those things

mercy : the fx usage was good on this one , some transitioning was good,somem bad , though it missed a lot of dynamics and a lot of sync

mind corners : your atmosphere was geat and the fx usage was great for my taste , aswell it missed though a lot of sync dynamics and it looked too static(try avoiding scenes that are too static) or try puting movements in them

Nada : i liked the video overall the sync was good the mood aswell , some fx usage was not that good appealing and ended up looking good , also some overlay/glitches dont fit everywhere Razz (and the action scene kileld the moo for me)

Not a second since: one of my favourites tbh from the ic sync and emotion strong here, thought it was raw to be better in the ranks, you should work in some transitioning and some fx and it would be a winners video for me, also thanks for the vieo i enjoyed it a lot .

Recovery: yeah the video was great what can i say, fx was on point , transitioning was good aswell, the story mood was great and the sync aswell , only thing i didnt like is that was a bit monotonous(mainly due to the song) but yeah the best video in the contest for sure,NOW DIE YOU CRETIN :3

Prayer,death,remembrance of the bloody vampire: syncwise was good for the most part of it ,but yeah it missed a lot of things fx and transitioning wise, also try not using so many flashes Razz

Pursuit: the most original video hands down , but yeah it didnt have much Razz

Sumorfel: i liked the video , i didnt really understand the concept tbh, the mood was goo and also the sync imo, the lonliness thing i didnt like it looked half assed to me , also try not having so mny lip flaps when they dont lip syn the song,fx wasnt that bad for the most part of it aswell

Tennis court: lyric sync and beat sync i like it Razz , some fx didnt looke that good , and it kinda missed dynamics for me , but it was anicely composed video(you can always ask more on skype, i know who did it anyways Razz)

The ayakashis blade: it missed a lot of sync for me , transitioning and fx could also be better,dynamics could be better too, and last thing stop spamming th rotation movement Razz

Till the end (assuming this is a mep): i liked overall was fiting the song well and it was wellmade
1st track some blurs were too harsh for me try to lessen the value of them a bit, some movements ( 2-3 of em didnt really fit)
2nd track i liek it a lot sync was on point for the most of the time it fited teh atmosphere and tansitionin was clar and nice
3rd track noragami i didnt like the zoom in veens face tbh , coul be better,also stop using twitch e.e(when you dont need it),dyanmic wise could be better , i think it needed a bit more pans to look better
4th i think this was the best part dynamic wise sync wise and everything was geat for me, some transitioning usage could be used aswell but i didnt mind that much
last track the sync was not bad , but transitioning wise and camera movement wise i think it was missing some of em Razz

Who: it missed a lot of dynamics for me , and sync could be better at some points, also the mask of the guys face was not that well made Razz,

Fore more information about judging or feedback ,my skype is : hoshirogi
For more information about irriadins judging , feedback ,his skype is :irriadin

We hope you enjoyed the ic and we apologise for anything you didnt like an our delay in the results , cya congraats to everyone you are all winners for finishing your vids Razz, top 3 overall plz message me for the prizes
Lion0608

Заядлый

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 12, 2016 7:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sintara писал(а):
Не прошло и 10 лет Very Happy

wiithout further delay , since we are also are late on the schedule blame me and my health problems,

Так вы ж в больничке Поню достали, ну не свезло парню. С кем не бывает))

Ну спасибо ему за фидбек, как и ожидалось - больше нойзов богу нойзов, и мне будет чаще везти в ранкингах, мдя...

Жаль все дропнули под конец кон, так что из 30 клипов даже номинации было смешно лепить. Конечно, смешно сравнивать мою халявную драмку с задротским экшен-треком.

Синтара, анонимность вскрывать не будем? Разор порадовал хорошей драмой, думаю, он наконец найдет свою нишу и откажется от идеи пилить левые экшены.

Насчет Skirmish ты хорошо заметила, но он тоже сам себя не организует...

Kinopoisk
Facebook

Sintara

Частый гость
Рега: 17.02.2011

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 12, 2016 9:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lion0608
Да побоку - я уже в оценку залила Very Happy
Lion0608

Заядлый

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 12, 2016 5:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sintara писал(а):
Lion0608
Да побоку - я уже в оценку залила Very Happy

ну лады, тогда спасибо за компанию))) хоть там и не командный зачет.
Я тоже вроде публично выложилась))

Kinopoisk
Facebook

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Другие конкурсные темы Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: