AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

STIC XII: OTODAYO !! [Rules & Registration]

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
RedrumAMV

Новичок
Рега: 12.07.2013

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Фев 12, 2016 6:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: STIC XII: OTODAYO !! [Rules & Registration] Ответить с цитатой

▲ ST IRON CHEF XII : OTODAYO EDITION ▲
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Ohayoo !

Welcome everyone to this STIC XII ! No no you are not dreaming, it is the most anticipated Iron Chef of the year, I speak of course of the Soul's Team Iron Chef b0yz! <3 I hope you're ready to give everything for 72 hours to try to carry your team that will likely feed ! #UnluckyTeam

The rules have not changed from previous editions, except we added a little bonus category that I let you discover a little lower on this post. So basically the participants of previous editions will feel at home, as to all newcomer all the basics from a STIC will be explained on this post, so no need to organize riots!

We read some pretty strange theories concerning this edition, like "Yes, I think if we insert masks in our videos we will have bonus points" - Farid researcher at the University of Oklahoma - or " I think 2pac is not dead and he is organizing this year edition "
Well listen, the first theory is just unreal and totally false! And for the second you already know too ...

----------------------------------------------
▲ The Judges
. A handsome man and two randoms.

The Dates
. Thursday 25/02 (20h- GMT+1) to Sunday 28/02 (23.59- GMT+1)

▲ Video [Encoding,Duration...etc]

. Video codec : x264, Xvid, Divx
. Audio codec : Mp3, Aac, Flac, Wav
. Containers :  Mp4, Mkv, Avi, Wmv
. File size : < 300mo
. Duration : 2 minutes minimum

- Logos, aliasing, subtitles, garbage sources or any kind of visual assault will be punished very severely with a free fall in the rankings.

▲ The Basics

. Iron Chef ? It's not very complicated, it's a race against time. You simply make a video in a limited time (here 72h) with a date and start time and an end date and end time that you find a little higher.

. Registration and Participation

1. Find two teammates. (Your two best friends since college, for example)
2. Find a stylish name for the team that you just created (example: The Kings of Sevran)
3. Then each of you will have to choose a category from the 6 available a bit lower on this topic.
4. It's good you feel like kings with your team? Well click on the small banner at the top of the topic to register your team.
5. When the contest is starting, music packs will be available to you and you have to choose a music to edit in the category in which you participate.
6. You have chosen your music? then it's up to you to make a video with Japanese anime. Once your finished your AMV you will upload it to a server that will be put available before the deadline.

. Judgment

Nothing changes compared to previous editions.

- A ranking by categorization
- A  general team ranking will be done according to the individual ranking of your colleague (example: Didier came 25 th in psyche? well Didier has ruined all the chances for your team to win this Iron Chef). So logically the on the top of the ranking will be the big winners of this IC.

▲ THE CATEGORIES

. Action We still presented this category? well ... fight, Shonen and especially the dynamism !
. Psyche/Horror Yum! a strange and disturbing atmosphere, visual sinister and creepy scenes... what happiness <3
. Fun You like WTF stuff? you may enter here !
. RomanceDrama Love, feelings, kisses ... but sometimes there's some problems there ... Example: "I Love you <3" "Me too bae <3"... but she had cancer! it ends so unlucky and therefore some Drama Crying or Very sad
. Dance You have the rhythm in the skin? you are the king in parties with your dance? here is your category !
. OTODAYO SÜPA STREET Small bonus category, you like rap? the art of the street? you always wanted to do graffiti like CJ in GTA: San Andreas? and well in this category you can express yourself on highly some oriented "Hip-Hop" musics.

----------------------------------

Well listen, I think I'm done!
Now that you know the rules we count on you to be very numerous and mostly for you to make some really awesome videos b0yz and girlz! <3
Good luck to all and may the best win !
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Contests and Conventions Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: