AMV News
Музыкальные аниме клипы

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход  

AMV CONTEST -REVENGE

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Другие конкурсные темы
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
raffachan

Новичок
Рега: 26.06.2011

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2011 11:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: AMV CONTEST -REVENGE Ответить с цитатой

Hiii guys :3
I'm one of ex-admin of italian forum about AMV ^^
I had to leave my "role" because I don't have so much freetime anymore, but as I have it...I created contest Tongue
I asked TURBO if I can "spam" here this contest, and he was agree....

SOOOOOO..here we go!

The Contest's objective is to create a gorgeous AMV, using a LinkinPark'song! This group is really abused in AMVs, so I ask you to create an original and unique work, with you'll give "revenge" to this group Smile

You can found the same topic on:

AMVs italian forum[ITA][ENGL]: here

AMVs french forum[ENGL]: here

Soul Team forum[ENGL]: here

Rules are simple:
- You have a lot of time, the contest will be closed at 4th Semptember
- if I will have not 10 videos by that date, the contest will be opened until I will not have this minimum number of videos.
- you don't need to subscribe it; you are subscribed when you send me your video
- videos have to be sent me by mail [amvcontestrevenge@gmail.com], but you can (you must Very Happy) post it around the web before the [/b]deadline, because it will be required put this image at the beginning of video:
versione 16:9
versione 4:3
firstly to spam the contest :3
It works like AKROSS.... others will see your video, they will know you participate at a contest and maybe they could decide to enjoy it.
---> videos will be not accepted, if they don't agree with this rule
You can create an image on your own, but it must have the name of contest, and the "www.animemusicvideos.it" link on it, and both have to be legible!
- videos will have to be at least 1 minutes and 30 seconds long
- no MEP
- COLLABORATIONs, but not more than 3 amvmakers, are allowed!
- you can mix Linkin Park songs between them, but not songs of other groups!!
- The italian judge he will be mirkosp, but I need one person who will be the "foreign" judge! Write me by MP if you would like do it. Smile

ALSO I've just created a YouTube channel for the contest, that it'll work like that:
- anyone wants to enjoy the contest (or simply if you're curiuos) add like friend/subscribe the channel
- Through this channel, I'll subscribe yours
- when you'll post the video on YouTube I'll add it on faves

Anyway, you'll be "subscribed" on contest, only when you'll send me the DOWNLOAD link through MAIL.
So if you don't have a YouTube chanel, don't worry, it isn't a problem! When you'll send me the video's download, you'll be automatically subscribed on contest Smile

The main purpose of this channel, it's to spam the contest on YouTube,too. Wink

PRIZES

FIRST PLACE: a "fanart" wallpaper - you tell me series, character that you like, and I do a fanart with wallpaper resolution, something like these two work: Miku&BRS - Ibuki + SIGNATURE AWARD

SECOND PLACE: a "graphic" wallpaper...so you'lll give me one or some images, and I edit it in order to create a wallpaper + SIGNATURE AWARD

THIRD PLACE: a set for forum + SIGNATURE AWARD
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Carpet-man

Постоянный гость
Рега: 24.05.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2011 11:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Хмм... Английский я не знаю, но судя по постеру, это именно то что я думаю Sad
trampler

Заядлый
Рега: 27.03.2008
Страна: Россия

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2011 11:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Призы даже круче, чем у Виндеты.
NightPunisher

Ньюсмейкер
Рега: 04.03.2007

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2011 2:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Линкин Парк - Ривендж"...типа линкин парк будут мстить тем кто сделает клипы на ЛП+наруту. Вычислят АйПишники авторов и нанесут им визит.
Carpet-man

Постоянный гость
Рега: 24.05.2010

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2011 2:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

NightPunisher писал(а):
"Линкин Парк - Ривендж"...типа линкин парк будут мстить тем кто сделает клипы на ЛП+наруту. Вычислят АйПишники авторов и нанесут им визит.

Very Happy
raffachan

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2011 3:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ehm guys, could be so kind to write your comment ALSO in english? Smile I can't understand if you write only in Russian...

Anyway I tryed to translate them with Googlw, obviously the translations sucks...but i think I understand something...

Цитата:
Хмм... Английский я не знаю, но судя по постеру, это именно то что я думаю

Mmm...if I understand it, he doesn' know english...I'm sorry but I don't know Russian XD If someone wants to translate rules in Russian, so everybody here can understand, he/she'll made me a great favor ^^

Цитата:

Oke, Google translated this phrase really in the worst way...I can only undestand that you're talking about prizes...can you explain me in english please? ^^

Цитата:

Mmm...about this message...you're criticizing the idea of give " a revenge" to the group, right?
If I'm wrong please explain me in english the real meaning of thi phrase, bt if it's like I think...well I know that LP don't care in anyway about AMVs XD
I had only to choose a name for this contest, and I chose this one...
The concept it isn't this...it's hard to explain..but Turbo probably understoond it, and for this reason give me the permission Smile

Actually, I think you undestrood exactly the opposite about the real propose of this contest ^_^

But if you'll reaply in Russian we can't understand each others, so please WRITE in ENGLISH Smile Thanks!
vivan

Постоянный гость
Рега: 20.03.2009

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2011 4:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

raffachan писал(а):
Цитата:

Oke, Google translated this phrase really in the worst way...I can only undestand that you're talking about prizes...can you explain me in english please? ^^
There was russian band here, 2 years ago. They wanted contest with such rules:
- video is only Death Note
- music is only their music (2 tracks)
- prize is pair of tickets to their concert + their CD with signature.
Result was quite funny (but there are to much text with slang and links are dead (but I have all videos in my collection Very Happy)).

Цитата:
Цитата:
"Linkin Park - Revenge"... like Linkin Park will revenge those who will make amv using Naruto (the most popular footage for worst amvs from newbies). They will discover their IP and will visit them
Very Happy
raffachan

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 06, 2011 6:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

vivan писал(а):
raffachan писал(а):
Цитата:

There was russian band here, 2 years ago. They wanted contest with such rules:
- video is only Death Note
- music is only their music (2 tracks)
- prize is pair of tickets to their concert + their CD with signature.
Result was quite funny (but there are to much text with slang and links are dead (but I have all videos in my collection Very Happy)).

okei oo but I don't undestand the connection between my and their contest XD

Цитата:
Цитата:
Цитата:
"Linkin Park - Revenge"... like Linkin Park will revenge those who will make amv using Naruto (the most popular footage for worst amvs from newbies). They will discover their IP and will visit them
Very Happy

ah! LOL XD
Google translate really sucks...I understoond nothing of this mess, SORRY! It wasn't my fault Sad

Anyway...thanks vivian for translatation Very Happy

About the contest, I forgot to write that you can use REMIX version of LP's songs,too Smile
They asked me both frech and italian guys, but I always forgot to edit the rules >.<
raffachan

Новичок

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 23, 2011 2:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

CONTEST CANCELLED.
Sorry for anyone take it seriosly, but I had to quit from this.
Personal reasons.

Turbo, anyway, thanks again Smile

MIBIHA

Желанный гость
Рега: 06.07.2010
Страна: Украина

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 23, 2011 10:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ой, печально. Окей, создам темку)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов AMV News -> Другие конкурсные темы Часовой пояс: GMT + 3
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: